E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Doing business group of the World Bank. Doing Business 2020. https://chinese.doingbusiness.org/. [Google Scholar]
- Bao Xiaoye, Liu Jianghui, Huang Guoyan. Reflections on further optimizing the business environment in Shanghai-Based on the world bank business environment assessment report [J]. Shanghai business, 2019 (1): 2. [Google Scholar]
- Hamilton L, Webster P. The international business environment[M].Oxford University Press, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Gaganis C, Pasiouras F., Voulgari F. Culture, business environment and SMEs’ profitability: Evidence from European Countries[J]. Economic Modelling, 2019, 78: 275-292. [Google Scholar]
- Gecevska V, Chiabert P., Anisic Z., et al. Product lifecycle management through innovative and competitive business environment[J]. Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management, 2010, 3(2): 323-336. [Google Scholar]
- You K, Dal Bianco S., Lin Z., et al. Bridging technology divide to improve business environment: Insights from African nations[J]. Journal of Business Research, 2019, 97: 268-280. [Google Scholar]
- Cepel M, Belas J., Rozsa Z., et al. Selected economic factors of the quality of business environment[J]. J. Int. Stud, 2019, 12: 228-240. [Google Scholar]
- Newman C, Rand J., Tarp F., et al. Corporate social responsibility in a competitive business environment[J]. The Journal of Development Studies, 2020: 1-18. [Google Scholar]
- Samad KA., Mubarak A.S. Being Agile In Dynamic Business Environment[J]. Our Heritage, 2020, 68(1): 3778-3783. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.