E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Chen Xiaohua & Liu Hui. Has International Diversified Production Restrained the Export Technology Structure Upgrading of China? — Based on Provincial Dynamic Panel Data GMM Method [J]. Studies in Science of Sciences, 2013, 31(08): 1178-1190. [Google Scholar]
- Rodrik D. What’s So Special about China’s Exports. [J]. National Bureau of Economic Research NBER Working Papers, 2006: 11947. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Juncong & Huang Fanhua.. Outward Foreign Direct Investment and Export Technology Complexity [J]. World Economy Study, 2013 (11): 74-79+89. [Google Scholar]
- Hausmann R., Hwang J. Rodrik D. What You Export Matters [J]. Journal of Economic; Growth, 2007 (12): 1-25. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Shujin, Ji Xuan & Fu Xiaolan. Decisive Factors of Technology Level of Export Products: Evidence from Transnational Panel Data [J]. World Economy, 2010, 33(04): 28-46. [Google Scholar]
- Mishra S., Lundstrom R. Anand., Service Export Sophisticatio and Economic Growth. The World Band Policy Research Working Paper Series, 2011: 5606. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Haibo. Effect of ODI on Technological Sophistication of Export Products of Home Countries: An Empirical Research Based on Transnational Dynamic Panel Data Model [J]. Journal of International Trade, 2014 (02): 115-123. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Zhanpeng & Wang Yangdong. International Technology Spillover, Human Resource and Export Technology Complexity [J]. Economist, 2017 (01): 97-104. [Google Scholar]
- Herzer D., Nowak-Lehmann D. Export Diversification, Externalities and Growth: Evidence for Chile[J]. Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jun & Li Ping. Factor-market Distortion, International Technology Spillover and Export Technology Complexity [J]. Journal of International Trade, 2017 (03): 51-62. [Google Scholar]
- Lall S, Weiss J., ZHANG. The ‘sophistication’ of exports: a new measure of product characteristics [J]. World Development, 2006, 34(2): 222-237. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ruqing, Analysis on Promotion of Producer Service Industry FDI on Finished Products Export Technology Structure Upgrading [J]. International Economics and Trade Research, 2012, 28(12): 50-59. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Juncong. mpact of Outward Foreign Direct Investment on Technical Complexity of Services Exports: An Empirical Study Based on Transnational Dynamic Panel Data Model[J]. Journal of International Trade, 2015 (12): 64-73. [Google Scholar]
- Maria Bas, Vanessa Straus-Kahn. Does importing more inputs raise exports? Firm-level evidence from France [J]. Review of World Economics, 2014, 150(2): 241-275. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lingzhi & Liu Qing. Analysis of the Export Technology Complexity of Chinese Hi-Tech Products and Its Determinants [J]. Journal of Hubei Polytechnic University (Humanities and Social Sciences), 2017, 34(02): 35-40+44. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Fang, Guoda Gu, Hongyi L.i. The impact of financial development on the upgrading of China’s export technical sophistication [J]. International Economics and Economic Policy, 2015: 257-280. [Google Scholar]
- World Economic Forum (WEF), “The Global Competitiveness Report, ” 2003, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Winters L. A, “The British in Europe: an evidence of quantitative trade research, ” Journal of Economic Studies, Vol. 26, pp. 105-111, 1987. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.