E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Almeida H. ; Fos V. ; Kronlund M., The Real Effects of Share Repurchases J. Financ. Econ. 2016, 119(1): 168-185. [Google Scholar]
- Dittmar, Amy K., Why Do Firms Repurchase Stock? J. Bus. 2000, 73(3): 331-355. [Google Scholar]
- Dittmar, Amy, Laura, Can managers time the market? Evidence using repurchase price data J. Financ. Econ. 2015, 115(2): 261-282. [Google Scholar]
- Ikenberry D. ; Lakonishok J. ; Vermaelen T., Market underreaction to open market share repurchases J. Financ. Econ. 1995, 39, 181-208. [Google Scholar]
- Shane Dalsem A.V., Does founding family involvement affect share repurchase activity? Evidence from US firms from 2006 through 2015 Manag. Financ. 2019, 45(8): 1146-1163. [Google Scholar]
- Tong J, Bremer M., Stock repurchases in Japan: A solution to excessive corporate saving? J. Japanese Int. Econ. 2016, 41: 41-56. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.