E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- J.X. Li, F. Hu and Z.H. Liu, “A new loan project performance evaluation model of the commercial bank, ” Journal of Hunan University. Natural science, Vol. 37, pp. 83-87, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Jiang, “Loan pricing and performance evaluation of commercial bank, ” Journal of Wuhan University of Technology, Vol. 31, pp. 155-160, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Liu and J.R. Zhang, “Reconstruction and measurement of the comprehensive business performance evaluation system of Chinese commercial Banks -- based on the analysis of industry heterogeneity, ” Journal of Changchun University of Science and Technology, Vol. 32, pp. 70-75, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- X. Fang, “Using PROMETHEE in the bank’s performance measurement, ” Collected Essays on Finance and Economics, Vol. 01, pp. 28-32, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Mohammad, E. Ali, “Comprehensive performance evaluation of banking branches: A three-stage slacks-based measure (SBM) data envelopment analysis, ” International Review of Economics and Finance, pp. 359-376, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- S. Jelena and M. Evelina, “The evaluation of bank performance using a multicriteria decision making model: a case study on Lithuanian commercial banks, ” Technological and Economic Development of Economy, Vol. 18, pp. 189-205, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.