E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Samuel Burer, Philip C.Jones., Timothy J.Lowe.. Coordinating the supply chain in the agricultural seed industry[J]. European Journal of Operational Research, 2006, 185(1). [Google Scholar]
- Yong Xiangqi Nutlike. Bergmann, Zhi-qiang WANG, Jian WANG. A Dairy Industry Information Cooperative Service System Based on a Production Process Ontology[J]. Journal of Integrative Agriculture, 2012, 11(5). [Google Scholar]
- Bezuidenhout, Carel Nicolaas, Bodhanya, Shamim, Brenchley, Linda. An analysis of collaboration in a sugarcane production and processing supply chain[J]. British Food Journal, 2012, 114(6). [Google Scholar]
- Jizya An, Lei Wang, Xiaohua L.v. Research on Agri-Food Cold Chain Logistics Management System: Connotation, Structure and Operational Mechanism[J]. Journal of Service Science and Management, 2015, 08(06). [Google Scholar]
- Global Agricultural and Farm Pump Industry 2016 Market Report; Launched via MarketResearch Reports. com[J]. M2 Presswire, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Wang, Guiping Lin. A new business model to Chinese style agricultural industrialization[J]. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, 2012, 2(8). [Google Scholar]
- Katrina Sinclair, Allan Curtis, Emily Mendham, Michael Mitchell. Can resilience thinking provide useful insights for those examining efforts to transform contemporary agriculture? [J]. Agriculture and Human Values, 2014, 31(3). [Google Scholar]
- Ping Shi, Bo Yan. Factors affecting RFID adoption in the agricultural product distribution industry: empirical evidence from China[J]. SpringerPlus, 2016, 5(1). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.