E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- R. Sharma, Breakout Nations: In pursuit of the next economic miracles. [Google Scholar]
- R. Sharma. The Rise and Fall of Nations: Forces of Change in the Post-crisis World. [Google Scholar]
- J. Ma, The rise of India. Modern international relations, 2006, Vol. 6. [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhuang, Asian Pain---Dissecting “Crony Capitalism”. MagReaderHD-NFC, 2001, Vol. 06, pp. 74-77. [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Zhang, The Economist publicize the crony capitalism ranking: Hong Kong tops, China behind US. Shanghai’s economy, 2014, Vol. 5, pp. 25-25. [Google Scholar]
- R. Li, The myth of the richest man in Ambani. Business story, 2011, Vol. 2, pp. 74. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, The second era of crony capitalism]. Operator, 2014, Vol. 10, pp. 40-41. [Google Scholar]
- Data retrieved on March 7. 2020, from: m. book118. com. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.