E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Tian Lihui, Zhang Wei. Political Connections and IPO Underpricing in China: How Does the Integration of Government Administration with Enterprise Affect Securities Market? [J]. Financial research, 2014 40 (06): 16-26+120. [Google Scholar]
- MC Jesen. WH Meckling. Theory of the Firm: Managerial Behavior. Agency Costs. and Ownership Structure[J]. Springer Netherlands, 1976, 3(4): 305-360. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yun. An Empirical Study on the relationship between motivation, competence and corporate performance of professional managers [J]. Journal of Wuhan University (PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION), 2010 63 (04): 606-612. [Google Scholar]
- Li qianbing, Yan Guanghua, Ding Donghong. The internal governance mode and enterprise performance of family business after the introduction of professional manager: evidence from small and medium-sized family business [J]. Economic science, 2006 (02): 54-63. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Minghai, Liu Jianhua. Dividends, governance factors and over investment in state-owned enterprises [J]. Management world, 2007 (04): 88-95. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhi, Zhang Jiao Jie, Zheng Q.i. Quality of internal control, nature of property rights and inefficient investment of enterprises: An Empirical Study Based on panel data of Listed Companies in China [J]. Management review, 2015 27 (09): 95-107. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Xin, Zhang Lele, Li Huimin, Ding Yanping. Background characteristics and investment efficiency of senior management team: Research on regulatory effect based on executive incentive [J]. Audit and economic research, 2017 32 (02): 66-77. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Jun, Lian lishai. Retrospective causes of over investment in state-owned enterprises: government intervention or management self-interest? [J]. Accounting research, 2014 (02): 41-48+ 95. [Google Scholar]
- Bloom N., Steve Bond, and John Van Reenen. Uncertainty and Investment Dynamics[J]. Review of Economic Studies, 2007, 74(2): 391-415. [Google Scholar]
- Jin H., Yingyi Qian, and Berry Weingast. Regional Decentralization and Fiscal Incentives: Federalism, Chinese Style[J]. Journal of Public Economies, 2005, 89(5): 1719-1742. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Qunyong. CEO Tenure and Ownership Mode Choice of Chinese Firms: The Moderating Roles of Managerial Discretion[J]. International Business Review, 2014, (23): 910-919. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Chunfang. Political power transfer and corporate investment: Chinese logic[J]. Management world, 2013 (01): 143-155+157+156+ 188. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Nan. Long term investment of state-owned enterprises and management power [J]. Enterprise management, 2017 (11): 40-41. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Q., and W.H. Tong. China Share Issue Privatization: The Extent of Its Success. Journal of Financial Economics, 2003, 70(2): 183-222. [Google Scholar]
- Chen S., Z. Sun, S. Tang, and D. Wu. Government Intervention and Investment Efficiency: Evidence from China. Journal of Corporate Finance, 2011, 17(2): 259-271. [Google Scholar]
- Xin Liguo, Ma Lei. An Empirical Study on the selection of succession mode of senior executives in Listed Companies [J]. Industrial economic review, 2009 8 (04): 90-101. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.