E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Mehta Anukrati. “A Comprehensive Guide to Types of Neural Networks. ” 25 Jan. 2019, www.digitalvidya. com/blog/types-of-neuralnetworks/. [Google Scholar]
- Hegazy Osman., Omar S.Soliman., and Mustafa Abdul Salam. “A machine learning model for stock market prediction. ” arXiv preprint arXiv:1402.7351 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Schulenburg and P. Ross, “Explorations in LCS models of stock trading, ” Advances in Learning Classifier Systems, 2001, pp. 151-180. [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Wolfe, “Turning point identification and Bayesian forecasting of a volatile time series, ” Computers and Industrial Engineering, 1988, pp 378-386. [Google Scholar]
- Altay Erdinc., and M. Hakan Satman. “Stock market forecasting: artificial neural network and linear regression comparison in an emerging market. ” Journal of Financial Management & Analysis 18. 2 (2005): 18. [Google Scholar]
- Choudhry Rohit., and Kumkum Garg. “A hybrid machine learning system for stock market forecasting. ” World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 39. 3 (2008): 315-318. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, Ming-Chi. “Using support vector machine with a hybrid feature selection method to the stock trend prediction. ” Expert Systems with Applications 36. 8 (2009): 10896-10904. [Google Scholar]
- PRML: Bishop, Christopher M. Pattern recognition and machine learning. Springer, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Nielsen, Michael A. Neural networks and deep learning. Vol. 25. San Francisco, CA, USA: Determination press, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Shah, Vatsal H. “Machine learning techniques for stock prediction. ” Foundations of Machine Learning| Spring 1. 1 (2007): 6-12. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.