E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Hobday M, Rush H. Technology management in complex product systems (CoPS)-ten questions answered[J]. International Journal of Technology Management, 1999, 17(6): 618-638. J. Clerk Maxwell, A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, 3rd ed., Vol. 2. Oxford: Clarendon, 1892, pp. 68-73. [Google Scholar]
- Hansen KL., Rush H. Hotspots in complex product systems: emerging issues in innovation management[J]. Technovation, 1998, 18(8-9): 555-590. [Google Scholar]
- Kash DE., Rycoft R.W. Patterns of innovating complex technologies: a framework for adaptive network strategies[J]. Research Policy, 2000, 29(7-8): 819-831. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yongqing, Chen Jin, Jing Jinsong. Research on Innovation Process of Complex Product System-Taking HL Company’s Large Power Station Distributed Control System as an Example [J]. Economic Management, 2004 (14): 4-10. [Google Scholar]
- Hobday M. Product complexity, innovation and industrial organisation[J]. Research policy, 1998, 26(6): 689-710. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yansong, Zhang Hongtao. Composition and management strategy of innovation capability of complex product systems [J]. Science and Technology Management, 2009, 30(10): 90-94. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Liangmou, Ma Wenjia. Open Innovation: Connotation, Framework and Chinese Context [J]. Managing the World, 2014 (06): 157-169. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.