E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Digital Development and Environmental Management of Energy Supply Chain|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Missbach A. The Equator Principles: Drawing the line for socially responsible bank?An interim review from an NGO perspective[J]. Development, 2004, 47(3): 78-84. [Google Scholar]
- Scholtens, Bert and Lammertjan Dam. Are Banks that Adopted the Equator Principles Different from Non-Adopters? [J]. World Development. 2207: 1307-1328. [Google Scholar]
- Mathuva DM., Kiweu J.M. Cooperative Social and Environmental Disclosure and Financial Performance of Savings and Credit Cooperatives in Kenya[J]. Advances in Accounting, 2016, 35(9). [Google Scholar]
- Finger M, Gavious I. Manos R. Environmental Risk Management and Financial Performance in the Banking Industry : A Cross-country Comparison[J]. Journal of International Financial Markets Institutions & Money, 2017, 52(9). [Google Scholar]
- Dang Chunfang, Thoughts on Promoting Green Credit in China’s Commercial Banks[J]. Modern Economic Research, 2009, (2). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xianju, How to Develop Green Credits of Commercial Banks in Low-carbon Economy[J]. Reformation&Strategy, 2012 (5): 80-83. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chuanyan, Inquiry into Developing Problems of China Green Credit [J]. Taxation andEconomy, 2012 (1): 29-32. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Naiwu, Cao Dawei, Green-Credit Policy and Environmental Risk Management of Commercial Banks[J]. on Ecnomic Problems. 2011 (3): 103-107. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Hairuo, Review and Prospect of Green Credit Research [J]. Financial Theory&Practice, 2010 (8): 90-93. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Xiaohui, The Research on Green-credit, Green Reputation and Financial Performance of Commercial Banks[D]. School of Finance Nanjing University of Finance and Economics, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Li Cheng, Bai Wei, Wang Ye and Li Yushan, How can the green credit policy be effectively implemented by commercial banks? [J]. South China Finance, 2016 (01): 47-54. [Google Scholar]
- LI Yu, HU Haiya and LI Hao, Empirical Analysis of the Impact of Green Credit on the Upgrading of China’s Industrial Structure: Based on Chinese Provincial Panel Data[J]. on Economic Problems, 2020 (01): 37-4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.