E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Digital Development and Environmental Management of Energy Supply Chain|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Exchange-rate policies (unknown) Available at: https://courses.lumenlearning.com/wmmacroeconomics/chapter/exchange-rate-policies/(Accessed at: 23 February 2019). [Google Scholar]
- Jeanneney S. G. and Hua P. (2010) ‘How does real exchange rate influence labour productivity in China?’, Science Direct 22(4), pp. 628-645. [Google Scholar]
- Mathias K. (2015) ‘The exchange rate effect. ’, ProQuest, Available at: https://search-proquestcom.ezproxy.nottingham.edu.cn/docview/1684299059/fulltextPDF/30A6BD600C6446BPQ/1?accountid=16676(Accessed at: 27 February 2019). [Google Scholar]
- Oskooee M. B., Kutan A. M. and Xi D. (2015) ‘Does exchange rate volatility hurt domestic consumption? Evidence from emerging economics. ’, Science Direct 144, pp. 53-65. [Google Scholar]
- Sebastian E. (2007) ‘Capital Controls, Capital Flow Contractions and Macroeconomics Vulnerability. ’, ProQuest, Available at: https://search-proquestcom.ezproxy.nottingham.edu.cn/docview/1688669359?rfr_id=info%3Axri%2Fsid%3Aprimo(Accessed at: 27 February 2019). [Google Scholar]
- Thorbecke W. and Kato A. (2011) ‘The effect of exchange rate changes on Japanese consumption export. ’, Science Direct 24(1), pp. 64-71. [Google Scholar]
- Tung L. T. (2019) ‘Does exchange rate affect foreign tourist arrivals? Evidence in an emerging tourist market. ’, Management Science Letters 9(8), pp. 1141-1152, doi: 10.5267/j.msl.2019.5.001. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.