E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Digital Development and Environmental Management of Energy Supply Chain|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Alfaro, Chanda Kalemli-Ozcan and Sayek. FDI and economic growth: the role of local financial markets[J]. Journal of International Economics Elsevier, 2004, 64(1). [Google Scholar]
- Chinn, M.D., Ito H.. What matters for financial development? Capital controls, institutions, and interactions[J]. Journal of Development Economics, 2006, 81(1). [Google Scholar]
- Demirgu, Kunt A., Maksimovic V. Law, finance, and firm growth[J]. The Journal of Finance, 1998, 53(6). [Google Scholar]
- Hennksen, E.R. A Demographic Explanation of US and Japanese Current Account Behavior, Unpublished manuscript, Camegie Mellon University. 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Helena S., Jonas M.. Markets for risk and openness to trade: how are they related?[J]. Journal of International Economics, 2002, 57 (2). [Google Scholar]
- Sebnem, K.O., Efias P., JoseL. P.. What lies beneath the euro’s effect on financial integration? Currency risk, legal harmonization, or trade? [J]. Journal of International Economics, 2010, 81(1). [Google Scholar]
- Svalery H., Vlachos J., Financial markets, the pattern of industrial specialization and comparative advantage: Evidence from OECD countries, European Economic Review, 2005, 49(1). [Google Scholar]
- Obstfeld M.. Does the current account still matter?[R]. National Bure. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.