E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Digital Development and Environmental Management of Energy Supply Chain|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Tsai, J.M., & Hung, S.W. Supply chain relationship quality and performance in technological turbulence: an artificial neural network approach. International Journal of Production Research, 2016, 54(9), 2757-2770. [Google Scholar]
- Abosag I., Yen, D.A., & Barnes, B.R. What is dark about the dark-side of business relationships. Industrial Marketing Management, 2016(55), 5-9. [Google Scholar]
- Ndubisi, N.O. Conflict handling, trust and commitment in outsourcing relationship: A Chinese and Indian study. Industrial Marketing Management, 2011, 40(1), 109-117. [Google Scholar]
- Uzzi B., Lancaster R. Relational embeddedness and learning: The case of bank loan managers and their clients. Management science, 2003, 49(4), 383-399. [Google Scholar]
- Narasimhan O., Rajiv S., & Dutta S. Absorptive capacity in high-technology markets: The competitive advantage of the haves. Marketing Science, 2006, 25(5), 510-524. [Google Scholar]
- Dutta, D.K., & Hora M. From Invention Success to Commercialization Success: Technology Ventures and the Benefits of Upstream and Downstream Supply‐Chain Alliances. Journal of Small Business Management, 2017, 55(2), 216-235. [Google Scholar]
- Villena, V.H., Revilla E., & Choi, T.Y. The dark side of buyer-supplier relationships: A social capital perspective. Journal of Operations management, 2011, 29(6), 561-576. [Google Scholar]
- Kam, B.H., & Lai, M.K. Buyer-supplier exchange relationship: How do exchange partners behave across the relationship life-cycle?. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2018, 113, 239-257. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.