E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Digital Development and Environmental Management of Energy Supply Chain|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. On the Renminbi: The Choice Between Adjustment under a Fixed Exchange Rate and Adjustment under a Flexible Rate[J]. SSRN Electronic Journal, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Mundell RA.. The Monetary Dynamics of International Adjustment under Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rates[J]. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 1960, 74(2): 227-257. [Google Scholar]
- Nagayasu MD.. The Long-Run Relationship between Real Exchange Rates and Real Interest Rate Differentials: A Panel Study[J]. IMF Economic Review, 2000, 47(1): 116-128. [Google Scholar]
- So RW.. Price and volatility spillovers between interest rate and exchange value of the US dollar[J]. Global Finance Journal, 2001, 12(1): 95-107. [Google Scholar]
- Jyh-lin Wu, Show-Lin Chen. Mean Reversion of Interest Rates in the Eurocurrency Market[J]. Oxford Bulletin of Economics & Statistics, 2001, 63(4): 459-473. [Google Scholar]
- Yi Gang, fan min. determinants and trend analysis of RMB exchange rate [J]. Economic research, 1997 (10): 26-35. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Zhiping. Dynamic correlation between RMB interest rate and exchange rate: a study based on DCC model [J]. Soft science, 2008 (07): 11-14 + 29. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Hua. Study on price and volatility spillover effect between RMB exchange rate and interest rate [J]. Financial research, 2007 (03). [Google Scholar]
- Shen guobing. On the relationship between exchange rate and interest rate: a case study of Thailand from 1993 to 2000 [J]. World economy, 2002 (5). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.