E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Digital Development and Environmental Management of Energy Supply Chain|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Zhang Zhaozhong, Zhang Ying. Analysis of Food and Drug Recall Shock and Its Influencing Factors Based on Event Research Method [J]. Finance and Economics Series, 2018 (02): 104-112. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Mingxia, Meng Xiangjie. Contagion Effect or Competition Effect——Empirical Analysis of Reputation Risk Spillover Effect in Food Manufacturing Industry [J]. Business Research, 2016 (03): 1-9. [Google Scholar]
- Zhan JingHong., Wu Zheng Zhe. Aviation Incidents and Stock Market Reactions: An Empirical Study of China Airlines in Taiwan [J]. International Journal of Commerce and Strategy, 2012 (4): 41-58. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Kai, Hao Xiaoyan, Wu Laifang. Research on the Impact of “Melamine” Event on the Investment Return of Dairy Listed Companies [J]. Northern Economy, 2010 (04): 63-64. [Google Scholar]
- Song Xianzhong, Hu Yan, Li Sihai. Social Responsibility Information Disclosure and the Risk of Stock Price Collapse——A Path Analysis Based on Information Effect and Reputation Insurance Effect [J]. Financial Research, 2017 (04): 161-175. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Gaoliang, Si Yi, Qin Ling, Yu Zhongbo. Public opinion on the Internet and its response and information efficiency of listed companies [J]. Systems Engineering Theory & Practice, 2018, 38(01): 46-66. [Google Scholar]
- Otto Lerbinger, The Crisis Manager: Facing Risk and Responsibility, New Jersey: Lawrence Erlubaum Associates, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Fama E. F, Fisher. L, Jensen M.C, Roll. R. The Adjustment of Stock Price to New Information [J]. International Economic Review, 1969 10 (1): 1-21. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.