E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Digital Development and Environmental Management of Energy Supply Chain|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Hubei Provincial Bureau of Statistics, Bulletin of national economic and social development statistics of Hubei Province [EB / OL], (October 1, 2014) (June 1, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- Si Fuchun, Song Xuejie, Gao Yan, Meng Xianpei. Analysis of the “Combination of Medicine and Nursing” Pension Model of Chinese Traditional Medicine [J]. Research on Chinese Traditional Medicine, 2016, 29(08): 1-3. [Google Scholar]
- Geng Hui, Xu Yingjian, Yang Yang, Qian Qian Yan Hui, Tan Jia. Research on the Mode and Path of Care for the Aged Based on Combination of Medicine and Nursing [J]. economic research guide, 2018(28): 48-49+101. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Chen, Wu Ming. Current situation of disability, dementia and long-term care for the elderly in China [J]. Journal of Preventive Medicine of PLA, 2016, 34(03): 382-384+388. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Xinbang. Research on the Integration Mechanism of Multi-subjects of Long-term Care Financial Supply in China [J]. China Administration, 2019 (09): 107-112. [Google Scholar]
- Su Wen, Anal. Research on the Service of Five Guarantees in Rural and Pastoral Areas of Inner Mongolia [J]. Frontier, 2016 (08): 77-82. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong Zhenfang, Zhang Chengpeng, Li Shengjie, Lu Wenliang. Analysis on the Current Situation of “Combination of Medical Care and Support” for the Elderly in Traditional Chinese Medicine-Taking Hubei Province as an Example [J]. Shi Zhenguo Medical and National Medicine, 2018, 29(12): 3064-3067. [Google Scholar]
- China Net. Government work report [EB / OL] (March 22, 2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.