E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Digital Development and Environmental Management of Energy Supply Chain|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Cai Wenbo, Huang Jinsheng. Urban-rural Differences and Spatial Evolution of Family Education Investment in China [J]. Economic Review of Education, 2019 4 (06): 39-55. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Baozhong. “Gap” and “Chain of Despise”: Class Differences in Family Education Investment: An Empirical Analysis Based on Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Megacities [J]. Journal of Beijing University of Technology (Social Science Edition), 2018, 18 (02) : 8-16. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Manchao. Ding Xiaohao. Shen Hua. Analysis on the Differences between Urban and Rural Extracurricular Tutorials for Junior Middle School Students: Based on Surveys of Extracurricular Tutorials for Junior Middle School Students in Gansu, Hunan and Jiangsu ［J］. Education and Economy, 2010 (2): 7-11. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Cheng, Zhang Lei, Zeng Ying, 2013: “Effects of Local Education Investment on Educational Behavior of Urban Families: An Estimation of Dynamic Repetitive Cross-Section Data of Urban Families in China”, “Economic Update” Issue 3. [Google Scholar]
- Qian Xiaozhang, Chi Wei, and Shi Yao, 2015: “Composition and Inequality of Educational Expenditure in Urban Families at the Compulsory Education Stage: Empirical Evidence from 2007 and 2011”, Education and Economy, Issue 6. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Hongwei. The Impact of Income and Number of Children on Educational Behavior of Urban Families: An Empirical Study Based on Dalian ［J］. Macroeconomic Research, 2014 (5): 127-134. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wenxin. Comparative Study on Educational Methods of Parents in Urban and Rural Adolescents ［J］. Psychological Development and Education, 1997 13 (3): 46-51. [Google Scholar]
- Li Liju, Jia Yijiao. Comparison of Parental Rearing Patterns between Urban and Rural Elementary School Students ［J］. Social Psychological Science, 2012 (12): 107-111. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Xiaohao, Weng Qiuyi. Power Capital and Family Education Expenditure Model [J]. Peking University Education Review, 2015, 13 (3): 130-142. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.