E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Digital Development and Environmental Management of Energy Supply Chain|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- University-Industry Research Relationship. National Science Foundation. J. P. Grander. Research Polity. 1982. [Google Scholar]
- An additive model approach for estimating returns to scale inimprecise data envelopment analysis. MKHODABAKHSHI, Y GHOLAMI, HKHEIROLLAHI. Applied Mathe-matical Modelling. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- What Determines the Efficiency of Regional Innovation Systems?. Fritsch, Michael, Slavtchev, Viktor. Jena Economic Research Paper No. 2007-006. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Li Daguang, Cui Yingde, Cai Libin, Song Qihuang. Application of analytic hierarchy process in the benefit evaluation of the combined model of industry, university and research [J]. Guangzhou Chemical Industry, 1999 (04): 85-89 + 92. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Decheng, Tang Xiaoxu. Performance evaluation of technology innovation combining production, teaching and research in various provinces and cities in China [J]. Science of Science and Technology Management, 2009 30 (01): 66-70. [Google Scholar]
- Research on Performance Evaluation of Anhui Province Industry-University-Research Cooperation [D]. Zhu Lili. Anhui University. 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.