E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 215, 2020International Scientific Conference on Biotechnology and Food Technology (BFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Modern Biotechnology in Food Safety and Quality|
|Published online||02 December 2020|
- J.B. Barker, M.J. Slater, G. Pugh, S.D. Mellalieu, P.J. McCarthy, M.V. Jones, A. Moran, The effectiveness of psychological skills training and behavioral interventions in sport using single-case designs: A meta regression analysis of the peer-reviewed studies, J. Psychology of Sport and Exercise 51, 101746 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psychsport.2020.101746 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Ratten, Sport technology: A commentary, The Journal of High Technology Management Research 31 (1), 100383 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hitech.2020.100383 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Millar, J. Stevens, Management training and national sport organization managers: Examining the impact of training on individual and organizational performances, J. Sport Management Review 15 (3), 288-303 (2012) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.smr.2012.01.003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Rapp, L. Tirabeni, Self-tracking while doing sport: Comfort, motivation, attention and lifestyle of athletes using personal informatics tools, International Journal of Human-Computer Studies 140, 102434 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhcs.2020.102434 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Fialho, A. Manhaes, J.P. Teixeira, Predicting Sports Results with Artificial Intelligence – A Proposal Framework for Soccer Games, J. Procedia Computer Science 164, 131-136 (2019) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2019.12.164 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Xiao, W. Yu, X. Han, Wearable heart rate monitoring intelligent sports bracelet based on Internet of things, J. Measurement 164, 108102 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.measurement.2020.108102 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Wang, J. Jia, Design of intelligent martial arts sports system based on biosensor network technology, J. Measurement 165, 108045 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.measurement.2020.108045 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kos, Y. Wei, S. Tomazic, A. Umek, The role of science and technology in sport, J. Procedia Computer Science 129, 489-495 (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2018.03.029 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Soltani, A. Morice, Augmented reality tools for sports education and training, J. Computers & Education 155, 103923 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compedu.2020.103923 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Brown, E. Tenison, Creation of a Dual-Purpose Collegiate Athlete Nutrition Advising Program and Educational Curriculum, J. of Nutrition Education and Behavior 50 (10), 1046-1052 (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jneb.2018.07.004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bentley, N. Mitchell, S. Backhouse, Sports nutrition interventions: A systematic review of behavioural strategies used to promote dietary behaviour change in athletes, J. Appetite 150, 104645 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.appet.2020.104645 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Rossi, Nutritional Aspects of the Female Athlete, J. Clinics in Sports Medicine 36(4), 627-653 (2017) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.csm.2017.05.007 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Tang, X. Shao, Q. Chen, L. Zhu, Y. He, E. Liu, Nutritional status of protein intake in severe pneumonia patients based on dietary nutrition information system, J. of Infection and Public Health (2019) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiph.2019.07.016 [Google Scholar]
- M. Carter, A. Alwan, V. Burley, P. Wark, C. Evans, D. Greenwood, L. Hardie, G. Frost, J. Cade, Use of information and communication technology to improve dietary assessment and tackle obesity, J. The Lancet 380 (3), 529 (2012) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(13)60385-2 [Google Scholar]
- L. Berg, B. Coetzee, M. Mearns, Establishing competitive intelligence process elements in sport performance analysis and coaching: A comparative systematic literature review, International J. of Information Management 52, 102071 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2020.102071 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Can, M. Lu, L. Gan, The Research on Application of Information Technology in sports Stadiums, J. Physics Procedia 22, 604-609 (2011) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.phpro.2011.11.093 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Mifflin, S.T. Jeor, L.A. Hill, B.J. Scott, S.A. Daugherty, Y.O. Koh, A new predictive equation for resting energy expenditure in healthy individuals, Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 51, 241-247 (1990) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Rock, C. Doyle, W. Demark-Wahnefried, J. Meyerhardt, K.S. Courneya, A.L. Schwartz, Nutrition and physical activity guidelines for cancer survivors, Ca - Cancer J. Clin. 62 (4), 243-274 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Thakkar, E. Anklam, A. Xu, F. Ulberth, J. Li, B. Li, M. Hugas, N. Sarma, S. Crerar, S. Swift, T. Hakamatsuka, V. Curtui, W. Yan, X. Geng, W. Slikker, W. Tong, Regulatory landscape of dietary supplements and herbal medicines from a global perspective, J. Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology 114, 104647 (2020). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.yrtph.2020.104647 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Borisova, Nutrition athletes: foreign experience and practical recommendations (Moscow: Soviet Sport, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.