E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 215, 2020International Scientific Conference on Biotechnology and Food Technology (BFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Biotechnology in Food Safety and Quality|
|Published online||02 December 2020|
- A. Icoz, B. Eker, 1st International Conference on Quality of Life, 201-210 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation (EC) no. 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 October 2004 on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food and repealing Directives 80/590/EEC and 89/109/EEC. [Google Scholar]
- B. Y. Gok, D. Akpinar, D. Hittite, Journal of Science & Engineering 7(3), 163-168 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Muncke, A.M. Andersson, T. Backhaus, J.M. Boucher, B.C. Almroth, A.C. Castillo, J. Chevrier, B.A. Demeneix, et.al., M. Environ Health. 19(1), 25 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Nowacka, K. Rybak, A. Wiktor, A. Mika, P. Boruszewski, J. Woch, K. Przybysz, D. Witrowa-Rajchert, Food Cont. 93, 183 – 190 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 645:1997 - Paper and board intended to come into contact with foodstuffs - Preparation of a cold-water extract. [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 1541: 2003 - Paper and board intended to come into contact with foodstuffs - Determination of formaldehyde in an aqueous extract. [Google Scholar]
- The Industry Guideline for the Compliance of Paper & Board Materials and Articles for Food Contact (CEPI, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- EC Resolution ResAP version 3/2007 [Google Scholar]
- A. Ozaki, C. Kawasaki, Y. Kawamura, K. Tanamoto, J. Food. Hyg. Soc. Jpn. 47(3), 99-104 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Jurek, E. Leitner, Food Addit. Contam. Part A 34(7), 1225-1238 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Dogan, R. Sanci, Food Addit. Contam. Part B Surveill 8(3), 221-226 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.