E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 215, 2020International Scientific Conference on Biotechnology and Food Technology (BFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 December 2020|
- D.M. Parmakli, Bulletin of NGIEI, №11(54), 75-79 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Kozhomkulova, Bulletin of NGIEI, №3(46), 53-59 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Derzhavina, Bulletin of NGIEI, №3(46), 37-45 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Popovich, I.V. Kolmogorova, Baltic Humanitarian Journal, 3, 80-83 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Nikitina, Agrarian economy, 8, 40-44 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zhukov, Belarusian agriculture, 4, 92-95 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Piskun, L.N. Kozlova, Our agriculture, 9, 87-91 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Sidorenko, Our agriculture, 23, 34-37 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Podluzhny, Scientific bases of potato growing in the Mogilev region: monograph (ITC of the Ministry of Finance, Minsk, 228, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Stukach, M. Yakubenko, Economy of agriculture of Russia, 11, 32 – 33 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H.Ch. Buriev, V.I. Zuev, L.A. Gafurova, Potato growing in Uzbekistan (Tashkent, 60, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PP-3558 dated 02.23.2018 “On measures for the further development of seed potato cultivation in the republic.” Newspaper “Narodnoye Slovo” from 25.02.2018 [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 4704 “On measures to expand potato production and further development of potato seed production in the republic” dated 06.05.2020 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.