E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 215, 2020International Scientific Conference on Biotechnology and Food Technology (BFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||02 December 2020|
- E. Rosenthal, Experimenter effects in behavioral research (New York: John Wiley, 1976) https://www.gwern.net/docs/statistics/bias/1976-rosenthal-experimenterexpectancyeffects.pdf [Google Scholar]
- G. Kozlov, M. Pushkarev, A. Kozlov, E. Perepelitsa,Bioindication for the search of microorganisms-destructors, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 1259 AISC, 676-684 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Lakin, Biometrics: Textbook for biology specialist of universities (4th ed., rev. and add. M.: Higher school, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- T.K. Oleksyk, J.M. Novak, J.R. Purdue, S.P. Gashchak, M.H. Smith, High levels of fluctuating asymmetry in populations of Apodemusflavicollis from the most contaminated areas in Chornobyl, Journal of Environmental Radioactivity 73, 1, 1-20 (2004) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Chudzinska, E.M. Pawlaczyk, K. Celinski, J. Diatta, Response of Scots pine (Pinussylvestris L.) to stress induced by different types of pollutants – testing the fluctuating asymmetry, Water and Environment Journal 28, 533–539 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Scutt, G.A. Lancaster, J.T. Manning, Breast asymmetry and predisposition to breast cancer, BreastCancerRes 8, R14 (2006) https://doi.org/10.1186/bcr1388 [Google Scholar]
- GOST R ISO 5479-2002. Statistical methods. Checking the deviation of the probability distribution from the normal distribution. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.