E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 215, 2020International Scientific Conference on Biotechnology and Food Technology (BFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 December 2020|
- V.I. Vernadsky, The biosphere. Springer Science & Business Media (1998) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gorshkov, Physical And Biological Foundations Of Sustainability Of Life (Moscow, VINITI, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Gabidova, V.A. Galynkin, Biological bases of resistance. RAE RF (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Pavlova, A.N. Antonova, E.M. Lenchenko, Study of biofilm formation by pathogenic bacteria, Russian journal Problems of veterinary sanitation, hygiene and ecology (2), 63-70 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Gostev, S.V. Sidorenko, Bacterial biofilms and infections, Journal of Infectology 2 (3), 4-15 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.Singh, I. Chowdhury, R. Singh, Understanding the mechanism of bacterial biofilms resistance to antimicrobial agents, The open microbiology journal 11, 53 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Yan, B.L. Bassler, Surviving as a community: antibiotic tolerance and persistence in bacterial biofilms, Cell host & microbe 26(1), 15-21 (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Phillips, Bacterial biofilms in food processing environments: a review of recent developments in chemical and biological control, International Journal of Food Science & Technology 51(8), 1731-1743 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.