E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 215, 2020International Scientific Conference on Biotechnology and Food Technology (BFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 December 2020|
- T. Zhang, R. Barry, K. Knowles, J. Heginbottom, J. Brown, Statistics characteristics of permafrost and ground-ice distribution in the Northern Hemisphere, Polar Geography 23, 132–154 (1999) https://doi.org/10.1080/10889379909377670 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Aas, L. Martin, J. Nitzbon, M. Langer, J. Boike, H. Lee, T.K. Berntsen, S. Westermann, Thaw processes in ice-rich permafrost landscapes represented with laterally coupled tiles in a land surface model, The Cryosphere 13, 591–609 (2019) https://doi.org/10.5194/tc-13-591-2019 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Sinyavsky, Recultivation of disturbed lands and development of a set of works aimed at restoring the biogeocenosis, Eurasian Scientific Association 1-7 (47), 404-407 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Iglovikov, A. Motorin, Emerging technologies for recultivation of disturbed sandy soil after anthropogenic disturbances in the industrial development of the Far North, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 194(9) (2018) DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/194/9/092009 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Motorin, A. Bukin, A. Iglovikov, Water-physical properties of drained peat soils of northern Trans-Ural forest-steppe zone, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science С. 012053 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Gamzikov, P. Barsukov, O. Varvain, The change of agrochemical properties of sodpodzolic soil during long-term use of fertilizers, Reports of the Russian Academy of agricultural Sciences 5, 28-31 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kovaleva, N. Sannikova, Microbiological treatment system of storage ponds, Web of Conferences, The conference proceedings Innovative Technologies in Environmental Science and Education, Don State Technical University (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Iglovikov, Biological recultivation of quarries in the Far North. Abstract of the dissertation for the degree of candidate of agricultural Sciences. Altai state agrarian University (Barnaul, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bradford, W. Wilcox, L. Fox, et.al. Contour ripping is more beneficial than composted manure for restoring degraded rangelands in Central Texas, J. Environ. Manage. 111, 87-95 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Iglovikov, A. Motorin, Of optimizing the phosphate regime of drained peat soils in the northern trans-urals. E3S Web of Conferences. The conference proceedings Innovative Technologies in Environmental Science and Education. Don State Technical University (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Iglovikov, A. Motorin, Development of artificially created phytocenosis at the biological stage of reclamation in the conditions of the Far North, Siberian Bulletin of agricultural science 6 (247), 50-56 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Eremin, Soils swelling as a regional feature of Western Siberia. MATEC Web of Conferences (2018) DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201817002017 [Google Scholar]
- S. Germanova, T. Dryomova, N. Sambros, N. Petukhov, P. Petrovskaya, Innovative methods for remediation of contaminated soils. Modern science: actual problems of theory and practice, Series: Natural and technical Sciences 3, 10-12 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Eremin, D. Eremina, Influence of granulometric composition, structure of anthropogenic-reformed on soil ecology of infrastructure, Procedia Engineering 165, 788-793 (2016) DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2016.11.776 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Iglovikov, The development of artificial Phytocenosis in Environmental Construction in the far North, Procedia Engineering 165, 800-805 (2016) DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2016.11.778 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tikhanovsky, Theory and practice of application of fertilizers on soils of the Far North (M: publishing house “Scientific consultant”, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.