E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 215, 2020International Scientific Conference on Biotechnology and Food Technology (BFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Biomedical Technology and Biopharmaceuticals|
|Published online||02 December 2020|
- C. Sanchez, Reactive oxygen species and antioxidant properties from mushrooms, Synthetic and Systems Biotechnology 2, 1, 13-22 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ferreira, Antioxidants in wild mushrooms, Current Medicinal Chemistry 16, 12, 1543-1560 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Alam, Review on in vivo and in vitro methods evaluation of antioxidant activity, Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal 21, 143-152 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Kaur, Screening methods for antioxidants-a review. Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry 6, 3, 305-312 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Molyneux, The use of the stable free radical diphenylpicrylhydrazil (DPPH) for estimating antioxidant activity, Songklanakarin Journal of Science and Technology 26, 2, 211-219 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Asatiani et al., Higher Basidiomycetes mushrooms as a source of antioxidants (Progress in Mycology, Scientific Publishers [et al.], 2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Jayakumar, Antioxidant activity of the oyster mushroom, Pleurotus ostreatus, on CCl4-induced liver injury in rats, Food and Chemical Technolgy 44, 12, 989 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Polysaccharides from Basidiomycetes: a promising source for ummunostimulating and anticancerous activity (Biotechnology: Concepts and Applications, Narosa publishing house, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Wasser, Medicinal mushrooms as a source of antitumor and immunomodulating polysaccharides, Applies Microbiology and Biotechnology 60, 3, 258-274 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, T. Hu, H. Zhou, Y. Zhang, G. Jin, Y. Yang, Antidiabetic effect of polysaccharides from Pleurotus ostreatus in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules 83, 126–132 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Tamboli, A. Bhatnagar, A. Mishra, Alpha-amylase inhibitors from mycelium of an oyster mushroom, Preparative Biochemistry & Biotechnology 48/8, 693-699 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Shamtsyan, Potential to develop functional food products from mushroom bioactive compounds, Journal of Hygienic Engineering and Design 15, 51-59 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Blois, Antioxidant determinations by the use of a stable free radical, Nature 181, 1199-1200 (1958) [Google Scholar]
- S. Keharom, R. Mahachai, S. Chanthai, The optimization study of alpha-amylase activity based on central composite design-response surface methodology by dinitrosalicylic acid method, Int. Food Res. J. 23, 10–17 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.G.R. da Silva, M. Skrt, D. Komes, N. Poklar Ulrih, L. Pogačnik, Enhanced Yield of Bioactivities from Onion (Allium cepa L.) Skin and Their Antioxidant and Anti-α-Amylase Activities, Int. J. Mol. Sci. 21, 2909 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.