E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 215, 2020International Scientific Conference on Biotechnology and Food Technology (BFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Biomedical Technology and Biopharmaceuticals|
|Published online||02 December 2020|
- V.G. Gagarin, V.K. Akhmetov and K.P. Zubarev position control of maximum wetting plane for building walls with foam polystyrene heat insulator, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 753, L 022045 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gagarin, V.K. Akhmetov and K.P. Zubarev Graphical method for determination of maximum wetting plane position in enclosing structures of buildings, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (International science and technology conference “FarEastCon-2019”), 753, L 022045 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gagarin, V.K. Akhmetov and K.P. Zubarev The moisture regime calculation of single-layer enclosing structures on the basis of the discrete-continuum method application, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 456, L 012105 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gagarin, V.K. Akhmetov and K.P. Zubarev Assessment of enclosing structure moisture regime using moisture potential theory, MATEC Web of Conferences, 193, L 03053 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gagarin, V.K. Akhmetov and K.P. Zubarev Moisture behavior calculation of single-layer enclosing structure by means of discrete-continuous method, MATEC Web of Conferences, 170, L 03014 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Vorobyeva, L.K. Moshetova and E.V. Shсherbakova Therapy results in patients with primary open angle glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy, Ophthalmology in Russia, 14, L 1, 40-46 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Vorobyeva Long-term results of treatment of patients with non-proliferative diabetic retinopathy angioprotectors, Ophthalmology in Russia, 14, L 1, 67-77 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Vorobyeva Monitoring of separate pathogenetically significant biochemical markers in lacrimal fluid, ophthalmological parameters with combined pathology of diabetic retinopathy and age-related macular degeneration on the background angioprotective and antioxidant therapy, Ophthalmology in Russia, 15, L 2, 189-99 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Stolte and RG. Fang A survey on medical image analysis in diabetic retinopathy, Medical image analysis, 64, L 101742, 1-75 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NQ. Xie, Y. Tan, S. Liu, YN. Xie, SS. Shuai, W. Wang, and WY. Huang Macular vessel density in diabetes and diabetic retinopathy with swept-source optical coherence tomography angiography, Graefes archive for clinical and experimental ophthalmology (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Sun, HS. Zhang, JJ. Jiang, YX. Li, C. Nie, JW. Gu, L. Luo and ZJ. Wang Angiogenic and inflammatory biomarker levels in aqueous humor and vitreous of neo-vascular glaucoma and proliferative diabetic retinopathy, International ophthalmology, 40, L 2, 467-475 (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- YD. Zhang, XM. Zhang, Z. Gao, ZG. Yuan, T. Ma, GY. Li and XH. Gao Correlations of the severity of type 2 diabetic retinopathy with vascular endothelial growth factor, inflammatory factors and oxidative stress in serum and aqueous humor, Journal of biomaterials and tissue engineering, 10, L 3, 424-428 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, X. Gu, T. Boyce, M. Zheng, A. Reagan, H. Qi, N. Mandal, A. Cohen, M. Callegan, D. Carr and M. Elliott Caveolin-1 increases proinflammatory chemoattractants and blood-retinal barrier breakdown but decreases leukocyte recruitment in inflammation, Investigative ophthalmology and visual science, 55, L 10, 6224-6234, (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Stefansson, Y. Chan, T. Bek, S. Hardarson, D. Wong and D. Wilson, Laws of physics help explain capillary non-perfusion in diabetic retinopathy, Eye, 32, L 2, 210-212 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lund, T. Aspelund, P. Kirby, G. Russell, S. Einarsson, O. Palsson and E. Stefansson individualised risk assessment for diabetic retinopathy and optimisation of screening intervals: a scientific approach to reducing healthcare Costs, Medical image analysis, 100, L 5, 683-687 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Markowitz and S.V. Reyes microperimetry and clinical practice: an evidence-based review, Canadian journal of ophthalmology, 48, L 5, 350-357, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.