E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- I.M.Volkenau, A.N.Zeiliger, L.D.Khabachev, Economics of electric power system formation (Energiya, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- D.S.Krupenev, S.M.Perzhabinsky, Automation and Remote Control, E 12, 2241 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.Belyaev, А.Egorov, N.Korovkin, V.Chudny, E3S Web of Conferences, 139, 01004 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N.V.Korovkin, M.V.Odintsov, O.V.Frolov, Power Technology and Engineering, E 1, 75 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.I.Voropai, S.V.Podkovalnikov, V.V.Trufanov and others, Justification for the development of electric power systems: Methodology, models, methods, and their use (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.Solovyeva, 2017 20th Conference of Open Innovations Association FRUCT (FRUCT20), DOI: 10.23919/FRUCT.2017.8071343 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.Belyaev, А.Egorov, N.Korovkin, V.Chudny, E3S Web of Conferences (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- V.A.Nepomniaschiy, Reliability of electrical power system equipment (Electroenergiya. Transmission and distribution, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.Duran, P.Odell, Clustering analysis (Statistica, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.