E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- World Energy Trilemma, 2013, https://www.worldenergy.org/assets/images/imported/2013/09/2013-Energy-Sustainability-Index-VOL-2.pdf (2013) [Google Scholar]
- 2014 Energy Trilemma Index, https://www.worldenergy.org/assets/images/imported/2014/11/20141105-Index-report.pdf (2014) [Google Scholar]
- 2015 Energy Trilemma Index, https://www.worldenergy.org/assets/downloads/20151030-Index-report-PDF.pdf (2015) [Google Scholar]
- World Energy Trilemma Index 2016, https://www.worldenergy.org/94297527686000assets/downloads/Full-report_Energy-Trilemma-Index-2016.pdf (2016) [Google Scholar]
- World Energy Trilemma Index 2017, https://www.worldenergy.org/assets/downloads/Energy-Trilemma-Index-2017-Report.pdf (2017) [Google Scholar]
- World Energy Trilemma Index 2018 https://www.worldenergy.org/assets/downloads/World-Energy-Trilemma-Index-942975131445002018.pdf (2018) [Google Scholar]
- World Energy Trilemma Index 2019 https://www.worldenergy.org/assets/downloads/WETrilemma_2019_Full_Report_v4_pages.pdf (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yusifbeyli N.A., Nasibov V.Kh., Electroenergetics, electrotechnics, electromechanics + control, V.4, 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Nasibov V.Kh., Alizade R.R., 18th IFAC Conference on Technology, Culture and International Stability, TECIS (13-15th September, Baku, Azerbaijan), Volume 51, Issue 30 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yusifbayli N.A., Nasibov V.Kh., Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems, Issue 65, Reliability of liberalized energy systems (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.