E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- J.O.G. Tande, Grid Integration of Wind Farms. Wind Energ., 6, pp. 281–295 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Xia, Q. Zhang, S. Hussain, B. Hong, W. Zou, Impacts of Integration of Wind Farms on Power System Transient Stability. Appl.Sci., 8,1289. (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Sohn, M.B.d.C. Salles, L.F.C. Alberto, Transient Stability of Power Systems Under High Penetrations of Wind Power Generation. Journal of Control, Automation and Electrical Systems, 30, pp. 1116–1125. (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Benzohra, S.S. Echcharqaouy, F. Fraija, D. Saifaoui. Integrating Wind Energy into the Power Grid: Impact and Solutions, Materials Today: Proceedings, 30, Part 4, pp. 987–992. (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Rahmann, A. Heinemann, R. Torres, Quantifying operating reserves with wind power: towards probabilistic-dynamic approaches. IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, 10(2):366. (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Fisher, J.T. Schoof, C.L. Lant, M.D. Therrell, The effects of geographical distribution on the reliability of wind energy. Applied Geography, 40, pp. 83–89. (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Holttinen, Hourly wind power variations in the Nordic countries. Wind Energy, 8, pp. 173–195. (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Žiger, M. Božičević-Vrhovčak, Z. Šimić, Geographical Distribution of Wind Power Plants and Its Influence on Power System Availability – Case Study Croatia. Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, 37(8), pp. 854–860. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Milligan, T. Factor, Optimizing the Geographic Distribution of Wind Plants in Iowa for Maximum Economic Benefit and Reliability. Wind Engineering, 24(4), pp. 271–290. (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Muzhikyan, A.M. Farid, T. Mezher, The impact of wind power geographical smoothing on operating reserve requirements. American Control Conference (ACC)/Boston, MA, pp. 5891–5896. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Karamov, Formation of Initial Meteorological Arrays Using Long-term Series FM 12 Synop and METAR in System Energy Studies. Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University – GEO Assets Engineering, 329(1), pp. 69–88. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Karamov, S. Perzhabinsky. The method of processing of initial climatic data for systems energy studies with renewable energy sources. E3S Web Conference, 69, 02014. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V. Shakirov, Methodical approach to the estimation of possible energy production by wind and solar power plants using weather station data. E3S Web Conference, 77, 02008. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Noskova. Assessment of Wind Energypotential at the Tranbaikal Territory. Transbaikal State University Bulletin, 122 (7)pp. 12–19. (2015). (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.