E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Statistics on emergency outages in the power system of the Russian Federation//Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation [Electronic resource]. URL: https://minenergo.gov.ru/node/267 (date accessed: 09.10.2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. Ananicheva, A. Myzin, Methods of analysis and calculation of closed electrical grids. 4th ed., Rev. Ekaterinburg: UrFU, 94 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- O. Voitov, N. Voropay, A. Gamm, I. Golub, D. Efimov, Analysis of heterogeneities of electric power systems. Novosibirsk: Science. Siberian Publishing Company RAS, 256 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- I. Shakhmaev, On the ways to prevent cascade processes in power systems. Vestnik USATU, 13, No. 1, 176–179 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Reliability and survivability of the power system//System operator of a single power system [Electronic resource]. URL: https://www.so-ups.ru/index.php?id=rza_goals_rel (date accessed: 09.10.2020). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Rudenko, V. Semenov, Automation of dispatch control in the power industry. M .: MEI, 648 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- A. Burman, Y. Rozanov, Y. Shakaryan, Management of electricity flows and improving the efficiency of electric power systems. Moscow: MEI, 336 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- B. Gaisin, Development of methods for determining the influence of heterogeneity of electric power systems on the emergence and development of emergency cascade processes: Ph.D. thesis. Moscow, 156 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- I. Shakhmaev, B. Gaisin, N. Novikov, Methods for detecting cascade processes in electric power systems//91st meeting of the seminar on the topic “Methodological and practical problems of reliability of power systems”, 1–10 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- B. Gaisin, A method of making effective decisions to increase survivability in the design and development of power systems//Vestnik USATU, Electrical Engineering, 21, No. 3 (77), 47–53 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I. Shahmaev, B. Gaisin, O. Shiryaev. A new method of taking management decisions at designing and developing electric power systems//2nd International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), 1–7, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- F. Ismagilov, I. Shahmaev, B. Gaisin, The technique to improve the effectiveness of control systems in inhomogeneous electric power grids//International Siberian Conference on Control and Communications (SIBCON), 1–7 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I. Shakhmaev, B. Gaisin, Methods for identifying (recognizing) emergency cascade processes in electric power systems//Vestnik USATU, Electrical Engineering, 22, No. 2 (80), 97–104, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Cost indicators of electricity generation//Open Joint Stock Company “Administrator of the Trading System of the Wholesale Electricity Market” [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.atsenergo.ru (date of access: 09. 10.2020). [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for assessing the technical and economic efficiency of using FACTS devices in the UNEG of Russia. Moscow, 35 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Act No. 01 of investigation of the causes of the accident that occurred on 02.07.2016, Ufa, 88 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.