E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Personal site of JSC Rosenergoatom/Safety and ecology/Safety/NPP safety [Electronic resource]. URL: https://www.rosenergoatom.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Personal site of JSC Atomenergomash/Media center/Information/Safety of nuclear power plants [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.aemgroup.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Garber D.Kh. Power fittings of high parameters. Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1968, 264 s. [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Gurevich. Calculation of pipeline valves. L. Machine building. 1968, 888 s. [Google Scholar]
- Fittings for NPP equipment and pipelines. General technical requirements. OOT-87 M, 1987. [Electronic resource].URL: https://files.stroyinf.ru/Data2/1/4293829/4293829339.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Kizhner. Special valves for Nuclear Power Plants and their repair. M. Energoizdat. 1981, 104 s. [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Arkadov and V.I. Pavlenko, B.M. Finkel. VVER diagnostic systems. Moscow. Energoatomizdat. 2010, 390 s. [Google Scholar]
- Diagnostics of the technical condition of electrically operated valves/А.К. Adamenkov, I.N. Veselova//Electric stations. Issue 2. 2007, S.53–56. [Google Scholar]
- Method for diagnosing electrically operated valves with control of diagnostic parameters and experience of its application at Smolensk NPP. Dobrov//Nuclear stations. Maintenance and repair. Issue 1 (52). 2008, 145 s. [Google Scholar]
- Diagnostics of the state of electric motors. Method of spectral analysis of consumed current/V. Petukhov, V. Sokolov//News of electro-technology. Information and reference edition. Issue 1 (31). 2005, S. 50–52. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.