E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Personal site of JSC Rosenergoatom/Safety and ecology/Safety/NPP safety [Electronic resource]. URL: https://www.rosenergoatom.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Personal site of JSC Atomenergomash/Media center/Information/Safety of nuclear power plants [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.aemgroup.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Garber D.Kh. Power fittings of high parameters. Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1968, 264 s. [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Gurevich. Calculation of pipeline valves. L. Machine building. 1968, 888 s. [Google Scholar]
- Fittings for NPP equipment and pipelines. General technical requirements. OOT-87 M, 1987. [Electronic resource].URL: https://files.stroyinf.ru/Data2/1/4293829/4293829339.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Kizhner. Special valves for Nuclear Power Plants and their repair. M. Energoizdat. 1981, 104 s. [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Arkadov and V.I. Pavlenko, B.M. Finkel. VVER diagnostic systems. Moscow. Energoatomizdat. 2010, 390 s. [Google Scholar]
- Diagnostics of the technical condition of electrically operated valves/А.К. Adamenkov, I.N. Veselova//Electric stations. Issue 2. 2007, S.53–56. [Google Scholar]
- Method for diagnosing electrically operated valves with control of diagnostic parameters and experience of its application at Smolensk NPP. Dobrov//Nuclear stations. Maintenance and repair. Issue 1 (52). 2008, 145 s. [Google Scholar]
- Diagnostics of the state of electric motors. Method of spectral analysis of consumed current/V. Petukhov, V. Sokolov//News of electro-technology. Information and reference edition. Issue 1 (31). 2005, S. 50–52. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.