E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Electrical installation rules, seventh edition (approved by order of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation dated July 8, 2002 No. 204) [Google Scholar]
- NTP EPP-94. Technological design standards. Design of power supply for industrial enterprises (instead of SN-174-75). Moscow: OAO «Tyazhprome`lektroprekt» imeni F.B. Yakubovskogo. 1994. [Google Scholar]
- STO Gazprom 2-6.2-149-2007 Category of electrical receivers of industrial facilities of JSC Gazprom. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- VNTP 3-85 Ministry of Oil Industry. Norms of technological design of objects of gathering, transport, preparation of oil, gas and water of oil field. Moscow: 1985. [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Ryzhkin, “Technical risks insurance”, Moscow: Alfa-Press Publishing House. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- G. Vedotova, N.I. Voropaj, Optimization of the reliability of power supply to consumers, “Reliability: Theory& Applications”, no. 2. pp. 126–139. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Belousenko, M.D. Dilman, L.S. Popyrin, “Energy security of the Unified Gas Supply System of Russia”, Moscow: Nauka publishing house. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- R. Billinton and R. Allan, “Reliability Evaluation of Power Systems”. New York: Plenum Press, 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rausand and A. Hoyland, “System Reliability Theory. Models, Statistical Methods and Applications”, 2nd Edition. Hoboken, N.J.: John Wiley and Sons, 2004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.