E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- A.N. Ozhegov, AMRCS systems. Kirov: VyatGU, (2006)-102 p. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kinsht, Diagnostics of electrical circuits and systems/N.V. Kinsht, N.N. Petrunko. - Vladivostok: Dalnauka, (2013)- 242 p. [Google Scholar]
- System of protection of power network with a voltage of 380V from breaks in overhead line/А. Ershov, O.V. Filatov, A.V. Molotok and others//Electric Power Plants. – (2016) - No. 5. - p.28–33. [Google Scholar]
- I.Sh. Fardiev, R.G. Minullin, E.V. Zakamsky, V.V. Andreev, D.F. Gubaev, Diagnostics of overhead lines of electrical distribution networks. - Proceedings of higher educational institutions. Energy problems. (2004) No. 7-841–49. [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Klochkov, A device for detecting three-phase networks with a broken phase wire. - News of the Krasnoyarsk State Agrarian University. (2011) No. 1. c. 221–223. [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Voitov, V.A. Mantrov, L.V. Semenova. Analysis of asymmetric modes of electric power systems and their control//Electricity. – (1999) No. 10. - p.2–18. [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Ponomarenko, I.Kh. KholiddinovI. Influence of asymmetric modes on power losses in electrical networks of distributed power supply systems//Energetik. – (2015) - No. 12. - p.6–8. [Google Scholar]
- F.D. Kosoukhov, N.V. Vasiliev, A.O. Filippov. Reducing losses from current asymmetry and improving the quality of electrical energy in 0.38 kV networks with household loads//Elektrotekhnika. (2014) No. 6. p. 8–12. [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Omorov. Assessment of the influence of unbalance of currents and voltages on power losses in the distribution network using AMRCS//Electricity. – (2017) - No. 9. - p. 17–23. [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Stepanov, S.A. Stepanov, S.S. Kostyukova. Identification of the parameters of models of elements of electrical networks based on Tellegen’s theorem//Electrical engineering. (2016) No. 7. p. 8–11. [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Budnikova, E.S. Belashova. Computer modeling of the parameters of the electrical distribution network//Izv. Higher. study. Head Energy problems. (2014) No. 9/10. p. 75–81. [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Yagup, E.V. Yagup. Identification of three- phase linear load parameters for reactive power compensation using search optimization//Tekhnichnaelektrodynamika. – (2019) - No. 3. - p. 67–73. [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Shelyug. Methods for adaptive identification of the parameters of the equivalent circuit of electrical network elements: dis. Cand. tech. Sciences/S.N. Shelyug. - Yekaterinburg, (2000)- 181 p. [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Bakhvalov, N.P. Zhidkov, G.M. Kobelkov. Numerical methods. - M .: Lab. basic knowledge, 2002 .– 632 p. [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Omorov, G.A. Kozhekova. Synthesis of a control system for a synchronous generator//Instruments and Systems. Management, control, diagnostics. (2011). No. 1. p. 5–9. [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Omorov, G.A. Kozhekova. Synthesis of control laws for interconnected electric drives//Devices and systems. Management, control, diagnostics. (2009). No. 10. p.10–13. [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Omorov, K.E. Zakiryaev, R.Ch. Osmonova, B.K. Takyrbashev. A method for identifying parameters of a three-phase distribution network based on solving an optimization problem//Devices and systems. Management, control, diagnostics. (2020) No. 4. p. 1–9. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sapronov, S.L. Kuzhekov, V.G. Tynyansky. Prompt detection of uncontrolled consumption of electricity in electrical networks with voltage up to 1 kV//Izv. universities. Electromechanics. (2004). No. 1. p.55–58. [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Omorov. On the problem of localization of unauthorized selection of electricity in distribution networks as part of AMRCS//Instruments and Systems. Management, control, diagnostics. (2017) No. 7. p. 27–32. [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Danilov, I.G. Romanenko. Method of identifying places of uncontrolled consumption of electricity in electrical networks of 0.4 kV//News of higher educational institutions. Electromechanics. (2019).Vol. 62.No. 4.p. 90–96. [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Kiselev, M.G. Lepanov. Balancing currents in power supply networks with a power electric regulator of inactive power (2018). No. 11. S.63–70. [Google Scholar]
- Pat. No. 2490768 Russian Federation. Balancing device for three-phase networks with a neutral wire/I.V. Naumov, D.A. Ivanov, S.V. Podyachikh, GantulgaDamdinsuren; publ. (2013), Bul. No. 23. [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Omorov. Balancing a distributed electrical network using digital control method//Mechatronics, automation, control (2018).Vol. 19, No. 3.P.194–200. [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Demirchyan, L.R. Neiman, A.V. Korovkin. Theoretical foundations of electrical engineering. Vol. 1. –SPb .: Peter, (2009) –512 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.