E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- V.A. Kasimov, R.G. Minullin, Yu.V. Piskovatsky, E.Yu. Abdullazyanov, Elektrosvyaz, 4, p. 65–71 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Arzhannikov, A.M. Zhukhin Methods and Devices for Fault Location Detection in Power Transmission Lines, М.: Science-Technical Company “Energopress”, 87 p. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Maksimov, Ya.L. Artsishevsky, E. Lkhamsuren, Relay Protection and Automation, 3 (28), p. 27–32 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Tarasov, Electric Energy: Transmission and Distribution, 4, p. 73–74 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Kulikov, A.A. Loskutov, P.S. Pelevin, Electricity, 3, p. 11–17 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Khuzyashev, S.M. Tukayev, I.L. Kuzmin, Energy Security and Energy Saving, 6, p. 5–17 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Minullin, I.Sh. Fardiyev, D.F. Gubayev, O.I. Karpenko, E.V. Zakamsky, Electrical Engineering, 5, p. 2–10 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Minullin, I.Sh. Fardiyev, News of Higher Educational Institutions. Problems of Power Engineering, 5–6, p. 43–47 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Transient Analysis for PSCAD Power System Simulation: EMTDC user’s guide, 4.6. Manitoba HVDC Research Centre, a division of Manitoba Hydro International Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Minullin, E.V. Zakamsky Fault Location Detection in Electric Networks with Voltage of 6–35 kV by Pulse Method: Materials of Reports of the Russian National Symposium on Power Engineering. Kazan: Kazan State Power Engineering University, 2, p. 62–64 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Minullin, E.V. Zakamsky, V.V. Andreev, Electrical Engineering, 10, p. 39–44 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Minullin, E.V. Zakamsky Fault Detection in Distribution Networks by Location Method. Kazan: Research Centre Energopress LLC, 127 p. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.Sh. Fardiyev, R.G. Minullin, E.V. Zakamsky, V.V. Andreev, D.F. Gubayev, News of Higher Educational Institutions. Problems of Power Engineering, 7–8, p. 41–49 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Portela, J.B. Gertrudes, M.C. Tavares, F.J. Pissolato, Electric Power Systems Research, 76, p. 907–915 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.