E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Besser J.G, Farr J.G, Tierney S.F. The Political Economy of Long-Term Generation Adequacy: Why an ICAP Mechanism is Needed as Part of Standard Market Design//Electricity Journal. – 2002. – Vol. 15, Issue 7. – P. 53–62. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cramton P., Stoft S. A Capacity Market that Makes Sense//Electricity Journal. – 2005. – Vol. 18, Issue 7. – P. 43–54. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- URL: https://so-ups.ru/index.php?id=markets [Google Scholar]
- URL: https://www.npsr.ru/ru/market/wholesale/index.htm [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law “On the Electric Power Industry” dated 26.03.2003 No. 35-FL. [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for design the development of power systems. (Approved by Order the Russian Federation Ministry of Energy dated June 30, 2003, No. 281). Moscow: RF Ministry of Energy, SO 153-34.20.118-2003. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.