E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Besser J.G, Farr J.G, Tierney S.F. The Political Economy of Long-Term Generation Adequacy: Why an ICAP Mechanism is Needed as Part of Standard Market Design//Electricity Journal. – 2002. – Vol. 15, Issue 7. – P. 53–62. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cramton P., Stoft S. A Capacity Market that Makes Sense//Electricity Journal. – 2005. – Vol. 18, Issue 7. – P. 43–54. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- URL: https://so-ups.ru/index.php?id=markets [Google Scholar]
- URL: https://www.npsr.ru/ru/market/wholesale/index.htm [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law “On the Electric Power Industry” dated 26.03.2003 No. 35-FL. [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for design the development of power systems. (Approved by Order the Russian Federation Ministry of Energy dated June 30, 2003, No. 281). Moscow: RF Ministry of Energy, SO 153-34.20.118-2003. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.