E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Zimin K.A., Rubtsova N.B., Riabchenko V.N., Tokarskskiy A.Yu. Currents in overhead transmission line lighting wire under single phase short circuit//Methodical question of large power systems reliability study: issue 69. Reliability of developing power systems. In 2 books/Book 2/N.I. Voropai ed.– Irkutsk: ISEM RAS SD, 2018, 440 p. P. 247-256. ISSN 2413-8665. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Kirill Zimin, Nina Rubtsova, Vladimir Riabchenko, Andrey Tokarskskiy. «Currents in the overhead transmission line lighting wire in case of single-phase short circuit»//E3S Web of Conferences 69, 02010 (2018) Green Energy and Smart Grids 2018 https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20186902010 [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kostenko, L.S. Perelman, Yu.P. Shkarin Wave processes and electrical disturbances in multi-wire high-voltage lines. Energy. M., 272, (1973). [Google Scholar]
- Kostenko M.V. Approximate formulas for resistance between lines modulus determining, taking into account the final earth conductivity. In Book. Protection of communication and alarm devices from high-voltage electrical installations influence. – M. Gosenergoizdat, 1959. – 335 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Tsitsikjan Electromagnetic compatibility in power industry. ELMOR. St-Petersburg, 184, (2007). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.