E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Zimin K.A., Rubtsova N.B., Riabchenko V.N., Tokarskskiy A.Yu. Currents in overhead transmission line lighting wire under single phase short circuit//Methodical question of large power systems reliability study: issue 69. Reliability of developing power systems. In 2 books/Book 2/N.I. Voropai ed.– Irkutsk: ISEM RAS SD, 2018, 440 p. P. 247-256. ISSN 2413-8665. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Kirill Zimin, Nina Rubtsova, Vladimir Riabchenko, Andrey Tokarskskiy. «Currents in the overhead transmission line lighting wire in case of single-phase short circuit»//E3S Web of Conferences 69, 02010 (2018) Green Energy and Smart Grids 2018 https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20186902010 [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kostenko, L.S. Perelman, Yu.P. Shkarin Wave processes and electrical disturbances in multi-wire high-voltage lines. Energy. M., 272, (1973). [Google Scholar]
- Kostenko M.V. Approximate formulas for resistance between lines modulus determining, taking into account the final earth conductivity. In Book. Protection of communication and alarm devices from high-voltage electrical installations influence. – M. Gosenergoizdat, 1959. – 335 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Tsitsikjan Electromagnetic compatibility in power industry. ELMOR. St-Petersburg, 184, (2007). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.