E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- J. Zou, W. Chen, F. Wan, Z. Fan, L Du, Energies, 9, 946 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. Wiklund, B. Pahlavanpour, Journal of Iranian Association of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 7, 65–73 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Shuvarin, Proceedings of scientific and practical conference 2015 Environmental safety of the energy sector: experience, problems, innovative solutions, 49–57 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- CMM-R oil regeneration systems, (2019). https://globecore.com/products/oil-regeneration/cmm-r-oil-regeneration-systems/(Accessed20 September 2020). [Google Scholar]
- L. Safiddin, A. Boucherit, A.H.-Z. Zafour, I. Fofana, IET Generation Transmission & Distribution, 12(21), 9 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Turanova, A.E. Vandjukov, V.K. Kozlov, A.N. Turanov, Optika i spektroskopija – Optics and spectroscopy, 114(4), 628–631. [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Lipshtejn, M.I. Shahnovich, Transformer oil, 296 (1983). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Braj, Regeneration of transformer oils, 168 (1972). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Malyj, Proceedings of the 5th International scientific and technical conference Electrical insulation, 192–199 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Ivanov, S.M. Fridman, Power engineering oils and lubricants, 280 (1972). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. L’vova, V.B. Komarov, S.A. Kuljuhin, B.G. Ershov, Reliability and safety of power engineering, 2(29), 49–54 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Vysogorec, Reliability and safety of power engineering, 11(1), 41–47 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rosseti, The scope and standards of testing electrical equipment, 262 (2017), [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Syrkin, Je.M. Movsumzade, Fundamentals of Oil and Gas Chemistry, 109 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Z.A. Sablina, G.B. Shirokova, T.I. Ermakova, Laboratory methods for evaluating the properties of motor and jet fuels, 240 (1978). [Google Scholar]
- STO 70238424.27.100.053-2013, Power oils and oil facilities of power plants and networks. Organization of operation and maintenance. Norms and requirements, 163 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Tatur, V.G. Spirkin, D.V. Shuvarin, A.V. Mel’nikov, D.V. Kurganov, Environmental protection in the oil and gas complex, 2, 17–21 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Krishhenko, Near infrared spectroscopy, 638 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- M.Sh.Garifullin, V.K. Kozlov, Proceedings of the higher educational institutions. Energy sector problems, 9-10, 59–68 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Roginskij, Phenolic Antioxidants: Reactivity and Effectiveness, 247 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Jemmanujel’, E.T. Denisov, Z.K. Majzus, Chain reactions of hydrocarbon oxidation in the liquid phase, 375 (1965). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.