E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- J. Zou, W. Chen, F. Wan, Z. Fan, L Du, Energies, 9, 946 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. Wiklund, B. Pahlavanpour, Journal of Iranian Association of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 7, 65–73 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Lipshtejn, Proceedings of the Second All- Union Scientific and Technical meetings «Oil Additives», 169–177 (1968). [Google Scholar]
- Rosseti, The scope and standards of testing electrical equipment, 262 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- IEC 60296 Fluids for electrotechnical applications – Mineral insulating oils for electrical equipment: International standard, 82 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Lyutikova, A.A. Konovalov, S.M. Korobeinikov, V.K. Kozlov, M.Sh. Garifullin, Power Technology and Engineering, 53 (1), 118–125 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- STO 56947007-29.180.010.008-2008, Guidelines for the determination of ionol content in transformer oils by gas chromatography, 24 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- IEC 60666 Detection and determination of specified additives in mineral insulating oils, 64 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D2668 Standard Test Method for 2,6-di-tert- Butyl-p-Cresol and 2,6-di-tert-Butyl Phenol in Electrical Insulating Oil by Infrared Absorption, 7, 6 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- P. Ågren, T. Lillhonga, L. Melzer, 48 CIGRE Session, D1-103 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Lyutikova, S.V. Nehoroshev, V.M. Kuklina, M.G. Kul’kov, Power stations, 6, 47-53 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Smith, Applied IR Spectroscopy, 328 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Korobeinikov, M.N. Lyutikova, Problems of regional energy, 36, 96-105 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Tukey, Analysis of observation results. Exploratory analysis, 696 (1981). [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Lipshtejn, M.I. Shahnovich, Transformer oil, 296 (1983). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Roginskij, Phenolic Antioxidants: Reactivity and Effectiveness, 247 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- STO 70238424.27.100.053-2013, Power oils and oil facilities of power plants and networks. Organization of operation and maintenance. Norms and requirements, 163 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Braj, Regeneration of transformer oils, 168 (1972). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Krishhenko, Near infrared spectroscopy, 638 (1997). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.