E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- H. Lund, P. Alberg Østergaard, M. Chang M et al., Energy 164 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Lund, S. Werner, R. Wiltshire et al., Energy 38 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lund, N. Duic, P. Østergaard, B. Mathiesen, Energy 110 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federal law of 27.07.2010 No.190-FL (edit. of 29. 07.2017), On heat supply (Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of the Regional Development of the RF of26.05.2011 No.244, On approval of the methodical recommendations for the development of draft general plans for settlements and urban districts (Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yakimov, Heat and power 9 (1931) [Google Scholar]
- V. Khasilev, Issues of technical and economic calculation of heating networks (State Energoizdat, Moscow, 1957) [Google Scholar]
- L. Khrilev, I. Smirnov, Optimization of cogeneration and district heating systems (Energy Pub., Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- V. Papushkin, Heat supply news 9 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Stennikov, E. Iakimetc, Energy 110 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Stennikov, E. Mednikova, I. Postnikov, A. Penkovskii, Environmental and Climate Technologies, 23, 2 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Merenkov, V. Khasilev, Theory of hydraulic circuits (Nauka, Мoscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- E. Sennova, A. Smirnov, A. Ionin et al., Reliability of heat supply systems (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- I. Postnikov, V. Stennikov, E. Mednikova, A. Penkovskii, Applied Energy 227 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Stennikov, I. Postnikov, Power Technology and Engineering 47, 6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Postnikov, V. Stennikov, Energy Reports 6, 2 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.