E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- G.B. Willams, Troubleshooting on microprocessor based system. Oxford: Pergamon Rress Ltd., (1984) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 53480 Industrial product dependability. Terms and definitions, Moscow: Standartinform, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Zh. A. Romanovich, V.A. Scriabin, V. P. Fandeev, B. V. Tsypin, Testing, repair and maintenance of control systems for household machines and appliances: textbook. Moscow: Dashkov and Co., a publishing and trading corporation, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Pavlov, R.G. Idiyatullin, R.S. Litvinenko, On the issue of assessing the reliability of the city’s information, 5, 23–26 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Yarmolik, Analysis of signature testability of digital circuits//Automatics and telemechanics, 10, pp. 156–167, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Fandeyev, Technology and failure analysis tools for recovered electronic devices: monograph. Penza: Penza State University Press, 240, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G. Gordon, H. Nadig, Localization of malfunctions in microprocessor-based systems using hexadecimal key codes//Electronics, 5, 23-33, (1977) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Fandeev, Vyach.P. Fandeev, P.P. Pavlov, Methodological reliability of signature analysis and improving its performance//New information technologies in complex systems: abstract, 88, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Auhadeev, R.G. Idiyatullin, L.N. Kisneeva, P.P. Pavlov, R.S. Litvinenko, Identification of electric traction in the urban electric transport system, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 1,(2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Kashapov, L.S., Sabitov, R.S. Litvinenko, A.E. Auhadeev, P.P. Pavlov, Consideration of the influence of the reliability of elements of the urban electric transport system on its bandwidth, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 1, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Khusnutdinova, G.R. Khamidullina, P.P. Pavlov, A.E. Aukhadeyev, R.S. Litvinenko, and A.N. Khusnutdinov, Training transport specialists based on a contemporary view of self-organization of sophisticated developing systems, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 1, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.