E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 30.05. 2017 “On the program of measures for further development of renewable energy, improving energy efficiency in economic and social sectors for 2017-2021”. [Google Scholar]
- The Concept of providing the Republic of Uzbekistan with electric energy for 2020-2030. [Google Scholar]
- H. Rasulzoda, Researches of the excitation system of synchronous generators with a PID controller. Bulletin of the Chuvash University, №. 3, 123–129 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I. Syromyatnikov, Modes of operation of asynchronous and synchronous motors. M., 240 (1984). [Google Scholar]
- V. Venikov, Transient Electromechanical processes in electrical systems. M., 536 (1985). [Google Scholar]
- O. Zelenokhat, Development of algorithms for controlling the excitation of synchronous generators for damping the swings of their rotors after large disturbances in the electric power system. M., 170 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- V. Shchedrin, Electromagnetic transients in electrical systems. Cheboksary, 416 (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.