E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- S. Chowdhury, S. Chowdhury, P. Crossley, IET RENEW Energy Series J. 6, 297 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Dewadasa, R. Majumder, A. Ghosh, G. Ledwich, ICPS ‘09, 1–6 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- H. Nikkhajoei, R. Lasseter, IEEE Power Engineering Society General Meeting J., 1-6, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kulikov, M. Sharygin, Power Technology and Engineering J., 3, 37–46 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kulikov, M. Sharygin, Electrichestvo, 7, 20–29 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sharygin, V. Vukolov, A. Petrov, E3S Web of Conf. 139, 01048 (RSES 2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Najy, H. Zeineldin, W. Woon, IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics, 4(60), 1668–1677 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kulikov, D. Bezdushniy, M. Sharygin, V. Osokin, E3S Web Conf. 139, 01040 (RSES 2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dewadasa, A. Ghosh, G. Ledwich, IECON-2011, 37(2011). [Google Scholar]
- X. Kang, C. Nuworklo, B. Tekpeti, M. Kheshti, J., Journal of Engineering, 13(2017), 1515–1518 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.