E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- L. Dobrusin, Energoekspert, 4, 30-35 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M. Smelianskiy, R. Mineyev, Arc electric furnaces influence on the power supply systems (in Russian) (Energia, Moscow, 1975). [Google Scholar]
- A. Shidlovskiy, B. Borisov, G. Vagin, The electromagnetic compatibility of the industrial electrical receivers (in Russian) (Science Dumka, Kiev, 1992). [Google Scholar]
- A. Loskutov, The increasing efficiency of electrical energy use at steel work power power supply systems: Authors’ Disc…. Doctor of Technical Sciences (MPEI Publishing House, Moscow, 1994). [Google Scholar]
- P. Ribeiro, C. Dooké, P. da Silveira, A. Serkeira, Signal Processing in Intelligent Power Grids (TECHNOSPHERE, Moscow, 2020). [Google Scholar]
- D. Belega, D. Macii, D. Petri, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., 2, 388-401 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- М. Kezunovic, S.Meliopoulos, V. Vittal, Application of Time-Synchronized Measurements in Power System Transmission Networks (Springer, NY, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- D. Borkowski, F. Bien, IEEE Trans. on power delivery, 3, 1004–1013 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Ilyushin, A. Mokeev, V. Narovlianskiy, Methodical questions of the reliability research of the large energy systems Proceedings of the 90th session of the International scientific seminar named after Yu.N. Rudenko, 2, 28–37 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- STO 59012820.29.020.011-2016. Relay protection and automation. Devices for synchronised vector measurements. Norms and requirements (JSC SO UES, Moscow, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. Ilyushin, A. Kulikov, Automatic control with normal and emergency modes in energy districts with distributed energy (in Russian) (NIU RANKH & GS., Nizhniy Novgorod, 2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.