E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Circular No. 39/2015/TT-BCT of 11/ 18/2015 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam for the distribution of electrical energy [Google Scholar]
- National Technical Regulation on Electric Power. Vietnam, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Shekh Saddam Husen, Pinkal J. Patel, A literature review and industrial survey on active power filter, International journal of engineering development and research, Vol. 2, No 1, 118–125 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.El. Habrouk, M.K. Darwish, P. Mehta, Active power filter: A review, IEEE Proceedings in Electric Power Applications, Vol. 147, No. 5, 403–413 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.J. Gimeno-Sales, Abellan Antonio, Achieving maximum efficiency in three-phase systems with a shunt active power compensator based on IEEE Std. 1459, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 23, No. 2, 812–822 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Vahid Chakeri, Mehrdad Tarafdar Hagh, Optimal allocation of the distributed active filters based on total loss reduction, International Journal of Smart Electrical Engineering, Vol. 6, No. 4, 171–175 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Seyed Abbas Taher, Mohammad Hosein Alaee, Model predictive control of PV-based shunt active power filter in single phase low voltage grid using conservative power theory, Power Electronics, Drive Systems&Technologies Conference (PEDSTC) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Operating Manual Network Analyzer PQ-Box 150. Power-Quality Evaluation Software. URL: http://www.a-eberle.de [Google Scholar]
- O.N.Voitov, E.V.Popova,L.V.Semenova, Algorithms for load flow calculation in electric networks in terms of temperature of overhead line conductors and their implementation, Elektrichestvo, No. 3, 19–26 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Conformance certificate No. ROSS RU SP20 N00008 “Software SDO-7 for analysis, optimization of steady states and evaluation of electric power losses in electric networks” – Certificate scheme GOST R Gosstandart Rossii. Expiration date: from 31. 01.2009to 31. 01.2012. [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Emanuel, Power definitions and physical mechanism of power flow (John Wiley & Sons, 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.