E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Circular No. 39/2015/TT-BCT of 11/ 18/2015 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam for the distribution of electrical energy [Google Scholar]
- National Technical Regulation on Electric Power. Vietnam, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Shekh Saddam Husen, Pinkal J. Patel, A literature review and industrial survey on active power filter, International journal of engineering development and research, Vol. 2, No 1, 118–125 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.El. Habrouk, M.K. Darwish, P. Mehta, Active power filter: A review, IEEE Proceedings in Electric Power Applications, Vol. 147, No. 5, 403–413 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.J. Gimeno-Sales, Abellan Antonio, Achieving maximum efficiency in three-phase systems with a shunt active power compensator based on IEEE Std. 1459, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 23, No. 2, 812–822 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Vahid Chakeri, Mehrdad Tarafdar Hagh, Optimal allocation of the distributed active filters based on total loss reduction, International Journal of Smart Electrical Engineering, Vol. 6, No. 4, 171–175 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Seyed Abbas Taher, Mohammad Hosein Alaee, Model predictive control of PV-based shunt active power filter in single phase low voltage grid using conservative power theory, Power Electronics, Drive Systems&Technologies Conference (PEDSTC) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Operating Manual Network Analyzer PQ-Box 150. Power-Quality Evaluation Software. URL: http://www.a-eberle.de [Google Scholar]
- O.N.Voitov, E.V.Popova,L.V.Semenova, Algorithms for load flow calculation in electric networks in terms of temperature of overhead line conductors and their implementation, Elektrichestvo, No. 3, 19–26 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Conformance certificate No. ROSS RU SP20 N00008 “Software SDO-7 for analysis, optimization of steady states and evaluation of electric power losses in electric networks” – Certificate scheme GOST R Gosstandart Rossii. Expiration date: from 31. 01.2009to 31. 01.2012. [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Emanuel, Power definitions and physical mechanism of power flow (John Wiley & Sons, 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.