E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- I.A. Labunets, Asynchronized turbogenerators. New technologies in the energy sector. Moscow: UES of Russia, 139–144 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Dmitrieva, S.N. Makarovsky, and A.Yu. Pozdnyakov, Prospects for the use of asynchronized turbogenerators in the European zone UES of Russia, Electric stations, 8, 35–43 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Shakaryan, I.A. Labunets, and P.V. Sokur, Expediency and prospects of equipping power plants with asynchronized turbo and hydro generators, Electricity–2002, 42, 35–43 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Bulatov, A.V. Kryukov, E.K. Shumansky Control of power supply system modes with distributed generation plants based on asynchronized machines. Science bulletin of the Novosibirsk state technical university, 78, 175–188 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Golodnov and A.B. Pikovsky, Results of science and technology. Unconventional and renewable energy sources. Generators for wind, small hydraulic and tidal power plants (Moscow: VINITI, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bocquel, J. Janning, Analysis of a 300 MW Variable Speed Drive for Pump- Storage Plant Applications, EPE, 1, 1–10 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Tsgoev, Non-synchronous parallel operation of the OES of Siberia and the East, Electro, 1, 4-6 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Shakaryan, Asynchronous synchronous machine (Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Garaev, E.K. Lokhanin, and E.L. Rossovsky, Differences between synchronous machines of longitudinal-transverse excitation from asynchronized synchronous machines, News of the Scientific and Technical Center of the Unified Energy System, 73, 88–96 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Bulatov, A.V. Kryukov, Optimization of automatic regulator settings of the distributed generation plants on the basis of genetic algorithm. 2nd International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM). IEEE Conference Publications (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kryukov, S.K. Kargapol’cev, Yu.N. Bulatov, O.N. Skrypnik, B.F. Kuznetsov, Intelligent control of the regulators adjustment of the distributed generation installation. Far East Journal of Electronics and Communications, 5, 1127–1140 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.