E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- F.M. Mustafanov. Field Piping and Equipment, 662 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Vasiliev, G.E. Korobkov, A.A. Korshak and others. Oil pipeline transport. Textbook. for universities, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Labor safety in industry No. 3, 94, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Udima, P.G. Corrosion Resistant Piping of Non- Metallic Materials, 212 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Polyethylene pressure pipes. Specifications: interstate standard GOST 18599-2001: instead of GOST 18599-83: introduced 2003-01-01/Interstate Council for Standardization, Metrology and Certification, 34 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Adelsky, E.Kh. Hydraulic calculation of pipelines for various purposes, 476 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Vikulin P.D. Hydraulics and Aerodynamics of Water Supply and Wastewater Systems, 386 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Ansys/CFX Program Manual, version 13.0 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Bruyaka, V. Fokin, E.A. Soldusova, N.A. Glazunova, I. Adeyanov. Engineering Analysis in ANSYS Workbench [Engineering Analysis in ANSYS Workbench], 271 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Mushroom. Diagnostic models of changes in the technical state of mechanical systems. Moscow Automobile and Road Institute (2007). [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Gaponenko, A.E. Kondratyev. Promising methods and techniques for finding hidden channels, cavities and pipelines by the vibroacoustic method, Bulletin of the North Caucasus Federal University No. 2 (47), 9–13 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Gaponenko, A.E. Kondratyev. Model installation for the development of a method for determining the location of hidden pipelines//News of higher educational institutions. Energy Problems No. 7-8, 123–129 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Gaponenko. Acoustic-resonance information-measuring complex and methodology for monitoring the location of buried pipelines: abstract of dis. candidate of technical sciences, 22 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Gaponenko, A.A. Ibadov, A.E. Kondratyev, A.F. Nigmatulin. Mathematical modeling of vibrations of an elastic shell under external influence on the example of a pipeline//Materials of the IX International Youth Scientific and Technical Conference “Electric Power Industry through the Eyes of Youth, 265–268 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Gaponenko, A.A. Ibadov, A.E. Kondratyev. Determination of informative frequency ranges for monitoring the location of buried pipelines//Scientific progress - creativity of young people №2, 68–71 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.