E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- GOST 12.1.007-76«Occupational Safety Standards. Noxious substances. Classification and General Safety Requirements [electronic source]//[http://media.centrattek.ru/ckeditor_uploads/2015/06/29/vdnbro.pdf]. [Google Scholar]
- Bilalov M.I., Ziganshin M. G. (2019) Estimates of the influence of the solar irradiation spectrum energy on the intensity of heat treatment of solid waste with hexavalent chromium. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. - Volume 481. 012044 – pp. 1–7. Doi:10.1088/1757-899X/481/1/012044. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Garg K. K, Rawat P., Prasad B. (2015) Int J Water and Wastewater Treatment. - 1 (1).– pp. 1–9. [Google Scholar]
- Krynin A. G. and Khokhlov Yu. A. (2013) Optical characteristics of a thermally stabilized polyethylene terephthalate film used for functional glazing materials Aviation Materials and Technologies. – 4. - 31–4. [Google Scholar]
- Mondal S. K. and Saha P. (2018) Chemical Engineering Research & Design. – 132. - pp. 564–583. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Owlad Mojdeh, Aroua Mohamed, Daud Wan, and Baroutian Saeid (2009) Water, Air & Soil Pollution. - 200 (1-4). – pp. 59–77. [Google Scholar]
- Serova V. N. (2010) Optical and other materials based on transparent polymers (Kazan: KSTU). - p. 540. [Google Scholar]
- Speranskaya T. A. (1976) Optical properties of polymers (Leningrad: Chemistry) - p. 136. [Google Scholar]
- Suleymanov M. Zh. (2006) Spectral characteristics of transparent coatings of solar collectors In the collection. of the XXI International Conference “Equations of state of matter” (Chernogolovka: IPCP RAS) 207–4. [Google Scholar]
- Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment – European Commission (‘DG Environment’). Available at: http://ec.europa.eu/environment/waste/weee/index_en.htm [Accessed 20 September 2020]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.