E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 09.06.2020 N 1523-r About the approval of the Energy Strategy of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2035. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Guryev, V.S. Zholudov, V.G. Petrov-Denisov, Thermal insulation in industry. Theory and calculation (M.: Stroyizdat, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Zholudov, Improvement of heat-shielding properties of heat-insulating structures made of fibrous materials for industrial buildings (Cand. tech. sciences dis. Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Smorodova, Dynamics of heat-shielding properties of mineral wool thermal insulation over the operation time, Scientific and practical electronic journal Alley of science 9, 367–370 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.L Bobrov., Ye.G. Ovcharenko, B.M. Shoikhet, Ye.Yu. Petukhova, Thermal insulating materials and structures (M .: Infra-M, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V Vankov, E.R Bazukova, N.D. Yakimov, Ye.G. Sheshukov, N.D. Chichirova, Investigation of the thennal destruction of the thennal insulation of a steam pipeline, Proceedings of Acadernenergo 4, 98–108 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.