E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- O.A. Makarov, E.A. Barbashina, Analiz problem sovremennoj elektroenergeticheskoj otrasli i strategicheskie puti ih resheniya v sootvetstvii s koncepciej energeticheskoj strategii do 2035 goda (Analysis of the problems of the modern electric power industry and strategic ways to solve them in accordance with the concept of the energy strategy until 2035), Vestnik VSUET, 2 (68), (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Timoshenko, Kolebaniya v inzhenernom dele (Fluctuations in engineering), 1959 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Yurko, Vvedenie v teoriyu obratnyh spektral’nyh zadach (Introduction to the theory of inverse spectral problems), 2007 [Google Scholar]
- G.M.L. Gladwell, Inverse Problems in Vibration. 2nd ed. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- J. Zachwieja, Effectiveness of diagnosing damage to an industrial pump rotor by analysing its vibrations, Diagnostyka, Vol. 2, Iss.1, P.33–39 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zachwieja, Pipeline stress analysis under supporting structure vibrations, Diagnostyka, Vol. 18, Iss.2, P.23 23–30 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Stein, N. Zonova, I. Kubrak, L. Andreeva, Development and improvement of methods of diagnostics of heating systems in modern conditions, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Vol. 90, Iss.1 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Kantsedalov, V. S. Korolev, V. N. Baltyan, Diagnostika tipovyh povrezhdenij truboprovodov i fiziko-mekhanicheskih svojstv kotlo-turbinnyh stalej energooborudovaniya TES i AES (Diagnostics of typical damage to pipelines and physical and mechanical properties of boiler-turbine steels of power equipment of TPP and NPP), DSTU (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Gaponenko, A.E. Kondratyev, R.Z. Shakurova, Sposob inercial’nogo vozbuzhdeniya mekhanicheskih kolebanij v uprugoj obolochke (Method of inertial excitation of mechanical vibrations in an elastic shell), Patent RF No. 2705515, 07.11.2019 [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Fedosov, Cifrovaya obrabotka zvukovyh i vibrosignalov v LabVIEW (Digital processing of sound and vibration signals in LabVIEW), 2009 [Google Scholar]
- B.I. Kapranov, I.A. Korotkova, Spektral’nyj analiz v nerazrushayushchem kontrole (Spectral analysis in non-destructive testing), 2009 [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Kondratiev, S.O. Gaponenko, R.Z. Shakurova, S.A. Nazarychev, Acoustic-resonance method for control of the location of hidden hollow objects, IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Kondratiev, S.O. Gaponenko, R.Z. Shakurova, S.A. Nazarychev, Information-measuring system for monitoring the location of underground gas pipelines on the basis of improved acoustic resonance method, IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Kondratiev, S.O. Gaponenko, R.Z. Shakurova, R. Dimova, Improving the methodology for assessing the technical condition of equipment during the transportation of energy carrier in energy systems and complexes, E3S Web of Conferences (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Kondratiev, S.O. Gaponenko, R.Z. Shakurova, R. Dimova, Improving the efficiency of energy complexes and heat supply systems using mathematical modeling methods at the operational stage, E3S Web of Conferences (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.