E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- E.K. Kalinin, G.A. Dreitser and S.A. Yarkho Intensification of heat exchange in the channels. M.: Mashinostroenie, (1990). 200 p. [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Kalinin, G.A. Dreitser, I.Z. Kopp and other. Effective heat exchange surfaces. M .: Energoatomizdat, (1998). 407 p. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.F. Gortyshov, V.V. Olimpiev and I.A. Popov The efficiency of industrially effective heat transfer intensifiers (Review. Analysis. Recommendations). Izvestiya RAS, Energetika, (2002), 3, p. 102–118. [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Dreitser, A.S. Myakochin Influence of the geometric shape of turbulators on the efficiency of intensification of convective heat exchange in pipes//Thermal Engineering, (2002). 6. p.57–59. [Google Scholar]
- Industrial Heating Principles, Techniques, Materials, Applicants, and Design. Yeshvant V. Deshmukh. Published in 2005 by CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group 6000 Broken Sound Parkway NW, Suite 300 Boca Raton, FL 33487-2742. p. 775. [Google Scholar]
- Process heat transfer principles, applications and rules of thumb. Robert W. Serth, Thomas G. Lestina. 2014 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. Academic Press is an im print of Elsevier. The Boulevard, Lang-ford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford OX5 1GB, UK. p. 616. [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Migai. Improving the efficiency of modern heat exchangers. L .: Energy, (1980), 143 p. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Kuzma-Kichta. Heat transfer intensification methods. M.: MEI, (2001), 112 p. [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Dreitser, B.V. Dzyubenko and R.I. Yakimenko. Intensification of heat transfer and analysis of methods for comparing the thermohydraulic efficiency of heat transfer surfaces.//Proceedings of the Second Russian National Conference on Heat Transfer. M.: MEI. (1998). 6. p. 99–102. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Khalatov, I.I. Borisov and S.V Shevtsov. Heat and mass transfer and thermohydraulic efficiency of vortex and swirling flows. Kiev: Institute of Technical Thermophysics, NAS of Ukraine. (2005), 500 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Vlasenko. Increasing the efficiency of heat exchangers through the intensification of heat transfer on surfaces with spherical recesses//Abstract of a dissertation of a doctor of technical sciences. M.: MPEI, (2011). 36 p. [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Babakhodjaev and others. Turbulizing device for heat exchange tubes. IAP 04514. Patent for invention of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Bull. 6, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Babakhodjaev, A.A. Sadiev, Kh.A. Kuchimov and L.M. Eshkuvatov Laboratory research facility for studying the processes of maximum utilization of the heat of exhaust flue gases. Actual problems and prospects for the development of construction, heat and gas supply and energy supply: Proceedings of the VII full-time International scientific-practical conference/Ed. F.K. Abdrazakova. Saratov: FGBOU VO Saratov GAU, (2018). p. 44–47. [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Babakhodjaev Intensification of the processes of hydrodynamics and heat transfer in the tubes of shell- and-tube devices with the use of local turbulators. Coal heat power engineering: Problems of rehabilitation and development: Abstracts. Alushta, (2006). p. 51–52. [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Babakhodjaev, U.Kh. Ibragimov, D.A Mirzaev and L.M. Eshkuvatov. Increasing the cooling capacity of tubular heat exchangers and reducing the rate of scale and deposits build-up. Collection of articles. III All- Russian Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy and Energy Saving: Theory and Practice”. Kuzbass GTU. (2017). p.145–150 p. [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Babakhodjaev, A.O. Shakirov and Tashbaev N.T. Study of fluid flow hydrodynamics in the near-wall region of heat exchanger channels in order to reduce the rate of sedimentation of solid impurities. Energy: management, quality and efficiency of energy resources use: Proceedings of the 8th International Scientific and Technical Conference. Blagoveshchensk. (2015). p.361–363. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.